Dear foreign visitor,
Welcome to my blog, my very own speaker’s corner where I blog about my life as a writer/filmmaker and the things I come across.
99% of it is in Dutch– sorry.
A brief blurb:
- Born in 1983, I have a masters in Filmstudies from Utrecht University, minors in Philosophy, Entrepreneuring and briefly studied at the Dutch filmacademy. I’ve directed a play, three short films and run my own filmcompany, working as a writer-producer. I also work as a director at BNNZ, an Amsterdam based creative production house and as creative at Buutvrij for life.
- In 2008, my second short ADAM was selected for various filmfestivals and nominated for an NBC Universal Shocking Short award and an IJzeren Haring.
- In 2009, I wrote optioned work for Eyeworks, Phantavision and Revolver. Last year I got a writing credit for Eyework’s kids tv show “De Bende van Sjako”, airing in 2010/2011.
- I’ve been writing on my manuscript ‘Everything smells like chocolate‘ since january 2010, which was published by Podium in october 2011. The bookapp of that book won a Golden Spinaward and various nominations (Boekblad, Uitgeverscongres)
- As of yet (fall 2012) I’m writing my second novel both as a manuscript and a digital app. I’m developing a literary TV show and I work as a public speaker at The Next Speaker.